Sunday 13 September 2015

Friday Favourites II

I thought I'd share with you which book and products I've been loving recently!

Animal Farm by George Orwell
I recently read one of Orwell's greatest books, and I devoured it. I could not put this book down! The powerful underlying message gained from the simple plot blew me away. I consider this to be my new favourite George Orwell book and I recommend EVERYONE to read it.
- Purchased from a second hand book store in London

L'oréal Paris, 'I got the Power' Lipgloss
Anyone who knows me will know I love my lip products! This wonderful lipgloss gives a subtle yet effective shine, providing a nude shade to the lips. It can be worn day or night.
- Purchased from Boots

'Me to you' bookmark
I enjoy collecting bookmarks and this has become the one I use the most! It is made out of metal so it doesn't move around much, which is brilliant if you're on the go with your book. An adorable, little metal teddy bear holding an apple dangles from the top of it - I am an absolute sucker for all things small and cute!
- Purchased from Clintons

'Me to you' teddy bear
As mentioned before, I love all things tiny and this bear is exactly that! It sits nicely on the corner of my table, hardly taking up any space. It has such a soft and lovely texture too!
- Purchased from Clintons

Gucci 'Bamboo' Perfume
I have fallen in love. This fragrance simultaneously has a strong yet subtle sweet smell to it. This product is definitely worth the hype and I wear it nearly every day!
- Purchased from the airport
Sonia x

P.S This post has been made into a series on my blog. The previous Favourites post is under the 'July' section. Please follow my blog if you enjoyed this post and want more!


No comments:

Post a Comment