Monday 14 September 2015

To be free...

What is true freedom?  

I have always had an urge to travel everywhere. Yes, I literally mean EVERYWHERE. I want to be able to experience the world. For me, this is freedom.

I want to EXIST. The feeling of existence can come from incredibly simple things. Here's a few simple things that I like to do/want to do:
- Embrace new cultures
- Run in a place I've never been before and run some more
- Do activities that will make my heart leap e.g. Skydiving
- Try new foods
- Take a road trip
- Have the wind blow through my hair and feel the sun on my face
- Lie on a hill and look at the stars
- Dance in the rain
- Sit on top of a mountain and watch the sunset

"Don’t sit and wait. Get out there, feel life.” - Rumi


(Gif from tumblr)


Sonia x



No comments:

Post a Comment