Thursday 9 July 2015

Will you marry me?

There is always that one character in Young Adult Fiction, who you can't help but fall in love with. That one character who gets the honourable title of 'bae'. In my case, baes.... Here are my top three future husbands (I wish):

Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
Étienne has a certain charm about him which shines through his beautiful exterior. His wit intertwined with his sincerity gains the hearts of a few characters in the book, but also one of the readers....me.

Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The first thing that struck me about Peeta is his caring nature. My heart melted when he gave the bread to Katniss, even though he knew he would have to face harsh consequences because of it.
Throughout the actual hunger games, he protects Katniss the best way he can and the love he has for her is incredibly endearing. Furthermore, he is a pro at baking cakes and biscuits. You know what they say? A way to a woman's heart is through her stomach...

Will Herondale from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Will comes off as a bit of a bad boy, but inside that hard exterior lies a squishy soft-hearted man, who deserves to be hugged. He is caring and sincere. Additionally, he reads, which is always a bonus!

(Gif taken from the internet)
Sonia x

No comments:

Post a Comment