Friday 10 July 2015

Friday Favourites

I thought I'd share with you which books, programs and products I've been in love with recently!

The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins
I discussed my love for this book in my first blog post. I am currently nearly half way through and it turns out that my heart is attached to this book. Such a thrilling and exciting read! 
- Purchased an e-book from Amazon

Modern Family
Tumblr users love to fan girl this sitcom, and I can see why now! Out of boredom and curiosity I thought I would finally check out what all the hype was about. The result is that I have discovered my inner giggling monster. The scenarios and the differing characters make this series absolutely hilarious! 
- Purchased boxset from Amazon

Breaking Bad notebook
I am a huge fan of Breaking Bad and I love me a good notebook! Combine the two and you get a very happy Sonia! Furthermore, 'I am the one who knocks' is one of my favourite quotes from the series! 
- Purchased from Amazon

L'oréal Paris, Volume Million Lashes, Extra Black Mascara
This mascara is my best friend. I only have to apply one layer to my eyelashes and a huge difference can be noticed. It creates the illusion that the eyelashes are longer than they actually are and there are no clumps. Great for evening wear or day!
- Purchased from Super Drug

Mango and Lychee Green Tea
I fit the British stereotype pretty well when it comes to drinking tea. I am a proud tea lover! Mango and Lychee are two of my favourite tropical fruits; mix them in tea and I have found happiness in a mug. The most important factor of course, is that it goes perfectly with a book!
- Purchased from Sainsburys supermarket




Sonia x

P.S This post will be made into a series. I will pick monthly favourites! So please follow my blog if you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment